18 Sep Chiamigos Spiced Maple Walnut Pear Crumble
Posted at 10:29h in Recipes
Prep time <15 mins Bake time 25 mins
Serves 2 people, 2 small (4”) ramekins
- ⅓ c (50g) Chiamigos Spiced Maple Walnut
- 2 tbsp (30g) brown sugar
- 2 small pears, thinly sliced
- ¼ c (30g) gluten-free oats
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine Chiamigos and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the pears (a mandaline works well). Divide them into the ramekins or 1 larger baking dish. Sprinkle a couple tablespoons of the Chiamigos and sugar mixture over the pears.
- Combine oats into the dry mix. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and mix until crumbly. If the crumble is too dry add another tablespoon of coconut oil until mixture starts to stick together. In the meantime, warm up a non-stick skillet to medium-low heat.
- Divide the crumble and pack in an even layer over the sliced pears. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops have browned and the pear is bubbling at the edges.
- Let chill for 5-10 mins and enjoy!
Spiced Maple Walnut: Family Pack (600g)